Sunday, January 16, 2011

SG Block Container House By Lawrence Group

Once I’ve had neighbors. He is a man who worked as a driver to send the container at the harbor to the regions. He once told me “I want to make a house of container that is not used by the harbor, there is an acquaintance who offered me to buy one, unfortunately my wife never agrees to such idea “.

When I saw the design house recently exhibited at West Coast Green Expo – An expo featuring design innovation-based environmental conservation Where one of them is showing the design house of container marks with the names SG Block Containers House, designed by Lawrence Group, I feel compelled to convey this good news to my neighbor’s.

The design using the ex 5 container is interestingly catchy. Not only that, this SG blocks building system containers house has several advantages such as, able to recycle rainwater, resistant to earthquakes (which now became a kind of fear new rise due to the earthquake that occurred everywhere), inexpensive (because only using container used), and easy to build. There may be a cynical joke of how to installing the foundation, just think that talk like a garbage talk and you don’t need to be worried of that. With the advancing modern technology such trivial will be easily overcome. Now I will immediately call my neighbor’s, and wanted to hear her wife says o.k with the plan.

SG blocks harbinger prefab

SG blocks harbinger prefab

SG blocks harbinger prefab garden

SG blocks harbinger prefab garden

SG blocks harbinger prefab house

SG blocks harbinger prefab house

SG blocks harbinger house

SG blocks harbinger house

SG blocks shipping container house

SG blocks shipping container house

SG blocks harbinger house interior

SG blocks harbinger house interior

SG blocks harbinger prefab interior

SG blocks harbinger prefab interior

SG blocks harbinger interior prefab

SG blocks harbinger interior prefab

No comments:

Post a Comment